In our WebStarts review we will take a look at the product and services they offer and tell our readers why we feel that this is one of the best free website builder solutions currently available. In our research of the best web hosting providers and best web hosting tools, we have come across a lot of free website builders and some of them are definitely much better than others. Many web hosting companies say they provide a “drag and drop” website builder. These work if you are willing to take a very basic template, add a logo and a little text and be done. But for those that really want a custom website that looks professional and has all the elements they want on the site, a solution like the one offered by WebStarts is far superior. Read on to see why we have named them one of the best free website builders.
- Domain name – Simply choose the domain you want and WebStarts will have it configured and ready to go in a matter of minutes. (No free domain on FREE plan.)
- Membership – Easy to create a member’s only site. Make parts of your site available only to paid members. Make approval manual or automatic. (On Pro+ Account.)
- Form builder – Use simple forms to capture contact information from your website visitors. (Only available on paid accounts.)
- SEO wizard – Provides users with helpful search engine optimization (SEO) tools that will help each webmaster optimize his/her site to perform well in search engine results.
- Slideshows – Add and display photos in a slideshow or photo gallery. (Only available on paid accounts.)
- Mobile friendly – Your website will work perfectly with all mobile phone, tablets, and other web friendly devices.
As you can see, the features vary depending on which WebStarts plan you are signed up on. Anyone can create a completely free website and never pay anything for it, but they will be limited on the features that are available to them. For instance if the webmaster wants to add an ecommerce shopping cart or a slideshow or contact form, he/she will have to upgrade to one of the paid plans. The Pro plans also come with extra features like search marketing credits, search engine submission, and phone support. By choosing to create a website with WebStarts each webmaster will be able to choose the right plan for his/her needs. If a client wants to start out on the free plan while building the website and getting it all setup the way they want, they can upgrade later to set a custom domain name and all the additional features that come with a paid plan.
To learn more about the features and options that are available from WebStarts, visit their website. In addition to the full features list, visitors will find FAQs that answer many basic questions, website template designs to browse through, and a help page that provides additional information about how the system works, managing the account, using tools, and much more. If you still have questions the WebStarts team is available through email all the time or one the phone Monday thru Friday 10 am-5:30 pm EST. Visit WebStarts and see how easy it is to create a free website today!